Got Questions? We Have Answers
The Circle offers Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Behavior Therapy, Remedial Therapy, Counseling and Neuropsychological Assessments.
Please call 35855188/35855198 or fill the form on the website. You can send a Whatsapp message on 0304-599355.
The initial consultation is the case history session with you and your child. You are required to bring relevant reports/assessments, if any. The need and frequency of enrollment will be determined after the initial sessions.
You will be directed to the required service depending upon the diagnosis. If further assessment is needed, you may be referred to our Clinical Psychologist.
There are some signs and symptoms that indicate need for therapy.
If your child shows the following symptoms:
- Problems with communication or articulation leading to language delay.
- Is having difficulty adjusting in a social group.
- Is not settling well in school, with regards to academics, behavior or developmental aspects.
- Has problems with creating and maintaining balance, strength, endurance and coordination.
- Has been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or any other developmental or neurodevelopmental disorders.
All sessions are of 50 minute duration.
Two years and above.
The duration of therapy depends on:
- Age of child.
- Type and severity of the disorder/condition.
- Response of the child.